The Dora Cemetery is a private, non-profit pioneer cemetery managed solely by volunteers. We receive no regular funding from the local, state, or federal governments, nor is significant grant funding available to defray our maintenance and administrative costs. Will you make a donation toward the real costs of maintaining our special place? See upcoming and completed projects below.
The Dora Cemetery Association is a federally recognized 501(c) (13) charitable organization. As such, Internal Revenue Code § 170(c)(5) provides for federal and state income tax deductions to the extend allowed by law for those who make a financial donation to the Dora Cemetery Association. Copy of tax-exempt letter from the IRS recognizing our cemetery as a 501(c)(13) organization – 2016 IRS Tax Exempt Letter and Historical Society Certificate Copy
Thank you and please know your donation will be used for the betterment of our cemetery and shared with our board of directors!
Please share with family and friends
Donations may be sent to:
The Dora Cemetery Association
1811 Stone Hedge Drive NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303
Secretary of State Registry # 001410-10
It’s easy to make a contribution to The Dora Cemetery Association – just click the Pay-Pal “Donate” button below and follow the instructions. A secure connection is provided and your credit card information will not be given to the Dora Cemetery Association. The Dora Cemetery Association will only receive your name, mailing address, and donated amount. You will receive a receipt directly from PayPal confirming the amount of your donation. A letter from the Dora Cemetery Association will be sent acknowledging your donation including information allowing for a federal and state tax deduction to the extent allowed by law.
Donate securely online, using your Visa, MasterCard, or bank account, via PayPal.
We will promptly reply with an acknowledgement letter and income tax certificate supporting your tax deductible donation.
- Leveling and resetting grave markers – 2016-2017
- Ground maintenance – Continuous
- Painting two sheds – second coat of paint – 2016-2017
- Reseal pavement – 2016-2017
- Electrical and water lines installed to new water well – January 2012
- Purchasing weed eaters and small tools – February 2012
- Removing green sheds, trimming tree limbs, buying and installing new tool shed – February 2012
- Install new picnic bench in middle of cemetery – April 2012
- Relocating current tool shed to northern part of cemetery – May 2012
- Locating newly acquired tool shed in northern part of cemetery – May 2012
- Running water with 2 water faucets now in cemetery May 2012
- Paint old shed – June 2012
- Adding 4 to 6 more water faucets August 2012
- Leveling and resetting grave markers, relocating current tool shed – August 18, 2012
- Harvesting cemetery trees – June 2014
- Replace old fence with 400 black cyclone fence – April 2015
- Paving cemetery road into cemetery and creating/paving new parking lot – March 2016
You may reach the cemetery via e-mail email@example.com, using the form below, by postal mail to Dora Cemetery Association at 1811 Stone Hedge Drive NE., Keizer, OR 97303 or calling Ernie 503.393.0585.