Please click on the link below for information on Dora Cemetery’s prices for grave spaces. Dora Cemetery is located 16.2 miles from Myrtle Point, Oregon (Coos County). GPS is 43.15566,-123.9964.
Rules for grave sites:
1. Interments will have cement liners.
2. No flowers, bushes or trees planted on graves.
3. All headstones will be flush with the ground.
4. Grave spaces can be resold only to the Dora Cemetery Association at the price paid at purchase.
6. Maintenance for cemetery grounds other than individually owned grave sites must have permission of the Board of Directors.
7. Cemetery maintenance funded by interest from the Irreducible Fund. All donations are appreciated.
8. Interment rights convey only a right to be interred in the interment space(s) and in no way is any real estate title conveyed to the Purchaser.
9. The placement of any permanent fixtures is prohibited without express written authorization of the Association.
10. Interment of cremated remains is prohibited without express written authorization from the Association.
11. All interments whether traditional or cremated remains are to be done only by John Frazier (541.572.5612), our sexton.
12 All grave markers are only to be placed in our cemetery by John Frazier, our sexton or OM Stone.
Please contact Ernie Krewson, DCA Secretary and Treasurer if you have questions or concerns at (503) 393-0585. If you are a direct descendant of a descendant of a purchaser of a grave space(s) in the Dora Cemetery contact the cemetery as soon as possible to update mailing address and confirm ownership.
Please share with family and friends
Donations may be sent to:
The Dora Cemetery Association
1811 Stone Hedge Drive NE
Keizer, Oregon 97303
Secretary of State Registry # 001410-10
It’s easy to make a contribution to The Dora Cemetery Association – just click the Pay-Pal “Donate” button below and follow the instructions. A secure connection is provided and your credit card information will not be given to the Dora Cemetery Association. The Dora Cemetery Association will only receive your name, mailing address, and donated amount. You will receive a receipt directly from PayPal confirming the amount of your donation. A letter from the Dora Cemetery Association will be sent acknowledging your donation including information allowing for a federal and state tax deduction to the extent allowed by law. Copy of IRS tax exempt letter – 2016 IRS Tax Exempt Letter
Donate securely online, using your Visa, MasterCard, or bank account, via PayPal.
Please rest assure your charitable donation will be used for the betterment of our cemetery!